Sunday, August 26, 2007

Mixed Gifts

Please excuse the week-lateness of this blog about the new programme - 1 Hour of Music in 20 Minutes - Mix Me a Gift - I got bronchitis and haven't moved for most of the last week after I finished it.

But I do love music and I'm also a bit of nut about the hows and such of recording it, copying it and mixing it. It's amazing to think how much music I've learned to love from having been given it by friends, family, even strangers.

The unifying theme here is mixes I've been given. CDs and tapes.

I hope you like it!

Here's the full track listing:
1. combat baby by metric
2. the gift by the velvet underground
3. quiet nights by astrud gilberto
4. obsession by animotion
5. paranoid by black sabbath
6. marquee moon by television
7. dirt by the stooges
8. white lights by the handsome family
9. providence vector by grand salvo
10. 1970 by black cab
11. guilt is a useless emotion by new order
12. gorecki by lamb
13. rhythm without a pause by terranova
14. by the offcuts, mushroom cloud
15. by sunny day sets fire - adrenaline


Best,

~ Hermione

1 Comments:

Blogger Alvaro ilustrador said...

I love Opus III, like you.
Come on and visit my web:
www.ilustrador.tk
an illustrator from Chile!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home