Monday, August 14, 2006

Catchy

The new programme has gone up on abc.net.au/dig and once again, ferg has done a marvellous job sourcing images and links to go with it.

http://abc.net.au/dig

my friend greta suggested I start a blog for the programmes. Each new 1in20 seems to inspire my dearest friends to tell me what they would have put in their version of the programme!

I do spend a lot of time putting the playlists together and often will think "oh, blast, I could have included...", but I don't mind that it has that element of being organic and incomplete. I try to do my best, but if you have an opinion or would like to tell people what you thought of the programmes, please be my guest and do it here.

best,

~ hermione

1 Comments:

Blogger Merrie said...

Harriet and I just got around to listening to this one today and loved it dancing around the house. We would have included 'What you do to me' by Teenage Fanclub and 'Chariots Rise' by Lizzie West.
Cheerio xo

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home